Gubernatorial aspirant, Ladi Adebutu has reacted to report of the fire incident at his home.
He reacted through a statement by one of his spokes person which reads
Hon. Oladipupo Adebutu has assured well wishers, friends and associates who have called to sympathise with him over the incident of a minor fire outbreak in his Iperu Remo house, saying there is no cause for panick and alarm.
An electrical fault caused a spark which resulted in minor fire outbreak in just one room of the Lawmaker and Chairman House Committee on Rural development’s residential building. Only a part of the roof was affected and it is already being repaired.
The lawmaker therefore thanked all those who have called to express concern over the unfortunate incident.
Media Consultant to Lado Democratic Organisation.